Dragon NaturallySpeaking Fix
A fix needs to be applied to Dragon NaturallySpeaking in order to get that product to work properly with Jarte. Here are the steps for implementing the required fix:
- Ensure you are using the latest version of Jarte (currently, version 6.2)
- Close Dragon NaturallySpeaking.
- Find a file named nsapps.ini in your Dragon NaturallySpeaking installation and edit it:
- For Dragon NaturallySpeaking versions 14 and below the file is at: C:\ProgramData\Nuance\NaturallySpeaking14\nsapps.ini (change the version number as needed)
- For Dragon NaturallySpeaking versions 15 and above the file is at: C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Nuance\NaturallySpeaking15\nsapps.ini (change the version number as needed)
- Find section [.Global\Global Enable Class Names] in the nsapps.ini file.
- Add the following line to the end of that section: RichEdit20=4
- Save the the change and close the file.
- In Jarte, go to Help > System Information > Edit Settings
- Find setting "Class Name" and change it to: Class Name=RichEdit20
- Restart both Dragon NaturallySpeaking and Jarte.